Road Trip Quilt Pattern – PDF Download
$25.00 – $37.00
- Beginner Friendly. Even if you have never used English or foundation paper piecing (or have struggled with either in the past). REALLY!
- This pattern features 17 individual blocks that can be mixed and matched together to create a travel quilt with your fond memories. 2 sign variations, inspired by National Park signs, are perfect for embroidered patches! Perfect for Scouts, National or State/Provincial Parks
- Block ideas PDF included to help you decide what motifs to use for different parks (this is also at the bottom of this page if you want to have a look!)
- 4.5″ x 4.5″, or 4.5″ x 9″ blocks
- Printable from any home computer on 8.5×11″ paper.
- Supportive quilt along group!
Let your creativity run wild with the Road Trip pattern. Pick one of the 17 patterns…sew it up and a “National Park sign” block, stitch them together…add an embroidered patch to the sign block, and you have a ‘postcard’. Sew the postcards together to create a quilt, pillow, or whatever you’d like and snuggle under your own National Park quilt!
Blocks in this pattern:
Modern Cross, Campfire, Star, Stripes, Generic Landscape/Lake/Open Landscape, Ohio Star, Aspen/Birch Trees, Pine Tree, Mountain, Teepee, Arrow, Lighthouse, Bear, Squash Blossom, 2 different Sign Blocks, and Squash Blossom.