National Parks Block Library – PDF Download
Celebrate the majesty of nature and make your own National Park quilt! Recreate the sunset in the Great Sand Dunes that made you stand in awe and wonder. Ponder the lives of people who went before us from historic sites. Hunt for the perfect fabrics to express the grandeur of the red giants. Remember the times that you hunted for moose and polar bears, but were “skunked”. Unlock your creativity with the National Park Block Library! Let fabric be your paint, and your needle or sewing machine be your needle!
Beginner Friendly. Even if you have never used English or foundation paper piecing (or have struggled with either in the past). REALLY!
What you get in this library:
– 60+ patterns that make more than 200 of 419 sites in the US National Parks, and many in Canada! That makes each pattern less than $1! This library will allow you to create National Parks as well as National Historic Sites, National Monuments, and National Recreation Areas.
– Sample block ideas to stimulate your creativity! The patterns have been designed to be as specific or ambiguous as you want them to be. Want to use the Denali block for Mount Rainer? Go ahead! It’ll work perfectly!
– One time purchase, with new blocks added to this purchase at no additional charge.
– Printable from any home computer on 8.5×11″ paper. Instant gratification!
– Membership in a quilt along group with how- to videos, personalized help from the designer! Get inspiration from fellow quilters!
– BONUS: Lifetime access to any blocks added to the library!
Let your creativity run wild with the National Park Block Library. Create a quilt, pillow, or whatever you’d like. Dreams are sweeter under your own National Park quilt!